The Tenkile Conservation Alliance (TCA) is a registered charity in Australia. Any donated gifts over $2 are tax deductible within Australia. Your donation will be used to fund our mission in Papua New Guinea which is to:
- Provide urgent and necessary services to rainforest communities in Papua New Guinea that result in the relief of poverty and improve health.
- Facilitate processes that provide opportunity for rainforest communities in Papua New Guinea to govern, manage and protect their biological and cultural richness from exploitation.
- Implement a bottom up approach to achieving all of TCA’s goals and objectives. To ensure rainforest communities are enabled with their own freedom of choice, as they advance into the 21st century, working towards self-determination of their communities.
Other ways to contribute include:
- Volunteering – contact us if you are interested in supporting TCA’s work in Australia.
- Research – contact us if you are interested in conducting field work in PNG (for University students/researchers).
- Membership – become a member of TCA to get even more involved. Click here to let us know you are interested.
Tenkile Conservation Alliance